Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Dream Gadget

I have been tagged by Shemah.

So it is just about my dream gadget. Actually I want to put MacBook Air as my dream gadget but she stole the idea from me haha! So, I have another 2 gadgets as my dream gadget and wish I could buy them someday...

They are :

1) iPhone. I love this iPhone when it appeared on the Astro advertisement for the first time. Some Hollywood actors and actress were the models for this gadget. The reason I do not buy it now because it has no 3G but the rest it is awesome! I heard by the end of the year they will make one with 3G function. Hopefully... :)


2) iPod Classic. Love it! I love music and to watch a music video is so cool. I won't be bored especially in a long journey instead of reading a book :) The reason why I haven't bought one is because still have a list of important things to buy! (do not say it is a lame excuse okay :P)

Okay, now I pass this tag to :



So, don't wait any longer...! Do your job! haha...

3 comments:

Rozella said...

Faisal I keep forgetting the url for your tag and award site lah! I wanted to ask but I malu cos balik-balik terlupa :P Anywayz I'll get this tag done soon k? Thx!

Rozella said...

Faisal I have a tag for you! Simple aje, cut and paste!

Faisal Admar said...

hehe ok rozella.. will do it ;)