Friday, September 19, 2008

15 Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Ann!

Rules
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself

1. I read book in the toilet while shitting.

2. I collect the whole week newspaper and read them all at one go in the weekend.

3. I hate to borrow and lend money.

4. I hate dirty place.

5. Allergy to dust.

6. I know I will always do my best at anything.

7. I love reading.

8. I always dream of someone hugs me before sleep.

9. I kiss my pillow before sleep.

10. I will make sure the door lock manually even though I lock it with my alarm button.

11. I love to be naked.

12. Sex is good.

13. I am a good kisser.

14. Prefer french kiss than butterfly kiss.

15. I am not a big spender.


I am tagging all readers here! *wink*

No comments: